Garden of Dreams Kathmandu
The Garden of Dreams in Kathmandu, Nepal, is a neoclassical historical garden and situated in the midst of the city, 2.1 km from Retreat Serviced Apartments. The Garden of Dreams is a peaceful place at the edge of Thamel and reminds you of classic formal European gardens. Relaxing or walking in the garden gives you an impression of the luxurious life the formal Royals and Rana's had in Kathmandu.
The Garden is great to spend a romantic evening with a loved one or even a peaceful few hours by yourself, the Garden of Dreams is a wonderland in its own right. An oasis of calm in the heart of the bustling Kathmandu, the gorgeous greenery is definitely a panacea for a weary soul. So it doesn’t come as a surprise when you see a lot of people lazing around in the garden with a book in their hand or just enjoying a nap in the pleasant sunny weather.
The Restaurant in the Garden of Dreams: Kaiser Chief serves quality dishes in a serene atmosphere joy that is truly priceless.
Garden Of Dreams Information
- You can't organize a picnic inside the garden, however, you can book the certain venue for specific programs or events.
- No games allowed to be played on the garden premises.
- Offical Website Garden of Dreams
Garden Of Dreams Tickets Prices
- For Non-Nepalese people, the entry is Nepali Rupees 200 and for locals, it is Nepali Rupees 100.
- You have to buy tickets either to visit the Garden or even to go to Kaiser Cafe. Admission fee is the major source of income for sustainability of Garden of Dreams.
Garden Of Dreams Opening and Closing Hours
Garden is open 7 days a week.
How To Get To the Garden Of Dreams from Retreat Serviced Apartments
- Taxi - About 15 minutes
- Walk - Stroll over the Swayambumarg, through Thamel towards Durbar Marg
Restaurants Near Garden Of Dreams
- Kaiser Cafe (at the Garden)
- Gaia restaurant and coffee shop
- Gorkha Palace & Restaurant
- The Bakery Cafe